Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nest of Five - SOLD!

Nest of Five
This painting has a new home...in Waco, Texas. I had been asked to paint a nest painting with five eggs for a collector. It was a real joy to paint this painting for her family's new home. I told the new owner that I had not named the painting, so Nest of Five is temporary, until the right title hits me. This is a 14" x 18" gallery wrap canvas, which can be framed at a later date. It will take months for the oils to cure, but in the mean time, this nest will be hanging on new walls! Thanks so much for looking at my art and this blog. Kay

3 comments:

  1. Nice painting, Kay! Congratulations on the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, you were a pleasure to work with and I am just in love with this painting! Thank you for all of the updates along the way and, most of all, thank you for creating such a beautiful piece for me and my family to look at for a long time. It just belongs in our room. We've decided to frame it so I'll send a picture once it's officially in its in place. Thank you!
    April Cobb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, April....it is very satisfying knowing that a collector loves your work. I can't wait to see pick of the painting framed and on your wall!

    ReplyDelete