Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wyne-Henry Wedding!

I have not been posting on my blog lately...
Mother of the Bride has been busy! Lindsay Wyne and Wes Henry were married on Saturday, so I am posting a few pics. This is the couple's first dance.
Lindsay and big brother Blake. They had so much fun!
Leaving the reception.

Lindsay and Father of the Bride, John Wyne.
It was a Kodak moment!!!

This was Lindsay's big day...she was beautiful!!! Before the ceremony...she was pretty calm and happy. All of her bridesmaids and house party took very good care of her. Lindsay was surrounded by great friends through out the weekend.
Cutting the cake at the Museum of Biblical Art.
That was the best cake I have ever tasted!
It was a joyful occassion!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful couple!! Lindsay is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was the perfect wedding. Beautiful bride. Where are the pictures of the Mother of the Bride?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Lindsey looks amazing. I sure wish we could have been there. Lindsay wouldn't believe baby Tyler - he is not a baby anymore. God bless them and their marriage! Lindsay will always have a special place in my heart.
    Sarah Clark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you kind comments...Lindsay and Wesley make a great couple. It was great to see them enjoying themselves. More pics to come, I am sure. My sister took these.

    ReplyDelete