Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Inside Track

The Inside Track
Oil on Canvas
24" x 30"
I finished this painting. Normally I paint odd numbers of objects or subject matter in my paintings, but four horses seemed to work for me on this canvas. I did have some horses in the background at one time, but decided to blurr the background completely. Initially I had the starting stalls in the background with roof and sky painted in, but I changed my plans. The horse with the green blinker on the inside track is in the lead. This painting conveys the energy, excitement, and competitiveness of the horse race. This painting will be for sale once it dries and placed up at The Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas. Thanks for viewing this blog. Please contact me if you are interested in this painting that is fresh off the easel!
Kay at 214-532-0325 or kay@kwyne.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment