Friday, September 4, 2009

American Art Collector Ad / Celebration

Here is a full page ad in the September Issue of American Art Collector. The Daily Painters Abstract Gallery is a group of artists blogging and showing abstract art. It is our hope that we will get alot of traffic on our blog and interest in our art, leading to sales. I submitted "Celebration" for the ad.

Celebration
36" x 36" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


This painting was origninally posted on May 7th on my blog. You can read more on this painting if you go back to that date. Mark hung Celebration at the studio yesterday, and it looks great on a white wall. The colors pop. Please visit our studio located in The Cedars of Dallas to see some great art! I will be away from the computer for a week, as John and I will be traveling to Princeton, Ridgefield, CT and New York City!!! I hope to take alot of pictures and get inspired to paint some great paintings when I return. Thanks for looking at my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment