Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Studio Time at Studio Art & Soul


I have four paintings going right now, and they need some more attention before I consider them finished. I have a New Orleans street scene, an abstract horse, a huge abstract that is going to send me to the art supply store because of the amount of paint I a using, and a small street scene. I need to focus on finishing one of them up before I start my bouy painting. Carol has a friend who is a photographer, and has shared some of her photographs for reference material. Ruby, the pug went and painted with me (I am dog sitting)...she is one of the studio doggies, owned by Mark and John who are in New Mexico vacationing. Suzy and Karen are also playing it cool in Angel Fire. I hope to have some new paintings to post in the next day or so. I hope that you have an artful, cool day....

No comments:

Post a Comment