Sunday, August 30, 2009

On the easel...

On the easel...another painting that was started, and then left to sit a while.

Here is another painting that is sitting on my easel....unfinished. I need to really focus and add some shadows and detail on this one. I had taken a photo of the Lucky Dog hot dog stand in New Orleans....they were all over the city. This is on a 12" x 12" gallery wrap canvas....so it shouldn't take me too long to finish up. Maybe I will get to the studio this afternoon and tackle it!! Thanks for viewing my blog. Have an artful day!

p.s. Several of my friends have asked about the Cedars Open Studio Tour 2009. Mark your calendar----it will be Saturday, November 21, 2009 from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. More information can be found at: www.cedarsopenstudios.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment