Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Radiance

 

Radiance
20" x 24" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Contemporary Floral Still Life
Special thanks to RD and LB for the beautiful birthday floral arrangement shipped to me from Ecuador !  When the box arrived, I didn't know what to do with the petals (floral arrangement is not my specialty!)  So I took them down to my local florist and he worked his special magic!  Thank you, Renarldo at Lake Highlands Flowers!  I enjoyed exploring the different shades of green in the painting.  I mixed all of my colors, and pushed some of them to be warmer or cooler than they actually were in the still life.  This painting is drying in the studio, and will be framed up once it is varnished.  Please feel free to contact ME about this painting!  Have an artful day, Kay
P.S.  Here's a photo of my set-up in the studio.




No comments:

Post a Comment