Monday, July 17, 2017

Stand Tall by Kay Wyne

Stand Tall
NFS
6" x 8" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
This painting was given to one of my collectors...since he lives Up North, I thought that the contemporary birch trees would be the perfect subject matter for his home or condo.  Stand Tall is a palette knife painting with dynamic color and texture.  It's always great to see my paintings after they leave my studio.  Here is a pic of Jim with "Herself".
It was hard to get a good pic of the commissioned piece because the outside light shining into the living space was so bright.  Here you can see Round Lake through the window.  What a beautiful setting---my paintings look fabulous in Jim's condo!
Thanks for looking at my blog...If you would like more information on my art or a commissioned work of art, please contact ME.  Thanks, Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment