Thursday, April 16, 2015

Dancer

Dancer 
30" x 30" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Equine Painting
I loved the painting process for Dancer, which was inspired by a photograph taken at my nephew's horse show.  This painting is ready for a new home....contact Kay for more information on this contemporary equine painting.  And while I am thinking about equine art...we just got back from Charleston, SC where I found lots of wonderful subject matter to paint.....I love the horse and carriage rides through the streets, as in this pic:
And, of course the architecture is fabulous.....the old and the not so old, but buildings with lots of character and soul.  The southern charm of Charleston is something that everyone should experience....it was great!
Walking the beach is always wonderful....you see so many people.  Here Jackson is walking Rob.  I was missing my easel and paints when we were beaching it...maybe next trip can be a painting trip!
 And we were able to spend some time with old friends and family!  Great trip.  I hope to work on some new paintings inspired by this trip.  
Thanks for looking at my blog....have a great day!  Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment