Friday, April 4, 2014

Cowgirl by Kay Wyne

Cowgirl
20" x 20" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

I am pleased that I have been asked to participate in "Texas Artists and Photographers" exhibit at the Ft. Worth Community Arts Center, located at 1300 Gendy St., Ft. Worth, TX  76107  (across the street from the Kimball Museum).  This painting, along with seven of my other paintings, will be hanging there until the end of April.   Tonight (Friday, April 4th) is the artists reception from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.  If you are in the Ft. Worth area, please stop in for the party!  Thanks for looking.....Kay

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful girl!

    Susan
    http://www.intothedeep.net/Photography.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful painting. I just love cows; such gentle eyes.

    I've added a link to you at the side of my blog. I hope this is okay - if not, please send an email to let me know. Thank you, Angela

    ReplyDelete