Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Landscape Palette Knife Painting by Kay Wyne

This is a contemporary landscape painting that is back in the studio drying. I hate to leave the wonderful climate in New Mexico, although I am excited to get back to Dallas to paint the New Mexico sites that John and I have enjoyed this past week. Santa Fe is one of my favorite places to visit, and here are a few pics from our trip. I think we have visited almost every gallery in Santa Fe, attended Spanish Market, Ghost Ranch, Madrid, and of course the High Road to Taos.
Ghost Ranch...an amazing place. I want to return and paint en plein air.
Beautiful colors of Ghost Ranch...lots of color and inspiration.
The skull that hangs at Ghost Ranch. I thought Ghost Ranch was an amazing place. John and I roamed the ranch, at lunch out on the veranda at the club house. There were plenty of activities going on. Thanks for viewing....Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment