Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Garbage Truck & Dumpster - Commission - SOLD

This is a 16" x 20" oil painting on canvas. I was commissioned to paint...and I must say that sometime back in September I was struggling. I called the client who wanted this as a Christmas gift for her husband to check in and gift her a report on the progress of the painting. I was not real jazzed about the subject matter, and wanted to make the painting interesting to the viewer. She told me that I could do whatever I wanted with the painting, but the dumpster, truck and lettering needed to be included. She also told me that she did not think there was anything sexy about a garbage truck!!! (oh how true) Anyway, this painting is finished and was under the Christmas tree for the Brown Family. Thanks for viewing this blog...I am heading back to the studio today to throw some paint around now that all of my holiday guests have left. Have an artful day. Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment